#PeerTube is federated (ActivityPub) video streaming platform using P2P (BitTorrent)
* Add video playlist support
* Add quarantine videos (auto blacklist videos on upload) feature
* Add Japanese & Nederlands & Português (Portugal) support
* Better instance's followers management
* Improve UI
* and more...
$ yunohost app upgrade peertube -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/peertube_ynh
Your daily dose of computer madness
"Funny" stuff with tar :
if you run
tar -zcvf myarchive.tar.gz *
Then the archive will contain a file called a.txt
BUT IF YOU RUN
tar -zcvf myarchive.tar.gz ./
Then the archive will contain a file called ./a.txt WHICH IS NOT THE SAME (in terms of naming) as a.txt
Allright, our new website is now up and running at https://funkwhale.audio/ 🎉 🎉 🎉
- Cute illustrations drawed by @robin
- Cleaner, mobile-first design
- More accurate and accessible explanations about the project
- A brand new #Funkwhale pod selector
- A brand new "Applications" page listing Funkwhale-compatible apps
- Internationalization-ready content, so we can translate the site in many languages!
Many thanks to testers, proof-readers, designers and everyone who helped!
We've just released #Halcyon 2.3.0 with the following changes:
- Add support for creating polls
- Add support for voting
- Add notification for finished polls
- Optimize internal counter for amount of toots
- Improve Czech translation
- Bugfix: Remove blue bars between unrelated posts in dark theme (already fixed for light theme)
- Bugfix: Full picture height is only supported for one picture per toot
You can download it from https://notabug.org/halcyon-suite/halcyon/releases
Turns out unauthorized people had access to http://outlook.com data for 3 months... Perhaps time for #selfhosting so you know who has access to your data?
Microsofts http://Outlook.com: Unbefugte hatten drei Monate lang Zugriff auf Kundendaten #Outlook https://glm.io/140664?t
Another interesting victory for #python
So, we've added the possibility to customize the login portal (and not only) in #YunoHost and people started posting screenshot of their customization, it's so cool :)
Hello everyone !
📢 🔴 URGENT 🔴
An awesome software is dying, because its #developper has not time anymore to care of it.
It's an alternative of Adobe AfterEffect : Natron (https://natrongithub.github.io/)
Please, can Mastodon community search for a C++ dev, which want to maintain it ? or search for a company which work with free software ? It's very important.
Boost very appreciated
Thanks in advance for your contribution !
Facebook plans to pass your photographs to advertisers and make users the stars of online ads, patent reveals
We are happy to announce the release of #YunoHost 3.5 \o/ ! 🎉
Many fixes and improvements as always, but one highlight in particular is the introduction of a theming mechanism for the user / SSO portal ! You can now customize its appearance (including the YunoHost logo/branding !) to make it really feel like your home !
In parallel, we are also reworking how we handle "official" apps !
Check out the release note for all the details 😘
Remember: you can self host weblate with #yunohost or using the docker image (works on your desktop too).
Is it possible to change the instance url after installation of the mastodon?
* Package updated according the latest Yunohost standards.
* Tmp folder space is checked before backing up the core files while upgrade.
Update with the following command:
$ yunohost app upgrade -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/hubzilla_ynh hubzilla
I've made both such a HORRIBLE and AWESOME prototype in python, it's call "py2sh", you give it whatever python file and it will allow you to call every function of this file directly from the cli will allowing you to parse arguments.
This is like a python-shell bridge :p
(and I have way worst ideas for that)
Oh and it's only 32 lines of #python code x)