Its a great way to use Yunohost for people who find difficulty to install Yunohost from command-line.
The detail article on how to install Yunohost on Time4VPS VPS is here: https://community.time4vps.com/discussion/453/yunohost-getting-started-with-yunohost#latest
Thanks for TIme4VPS team for there initiative to provide Yunohost as #self-hosting solution for there VPS.
Osada for Yunohost: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/osada_ynh
So, if you are still stucked on Github for some reason and are impacted by the end of the "services" or simply are curious or in need to handle webhooks, here is how I did it for #YunoHost https://github.com/YunoHost/webhooks/blob/master/server.py#L32
It's very simple and straightforward. I'm using sanic but you just need to change one stuff to adapt the code for flask/quart https://github.com/YunoHost/webhooks/commit/1b522269bb6f0497e1272750f198aba6e9ebe8ad and you can subscribe to all webhooks from an organization at once (this code handle this situation). Enjoy!
What is Adminer?
Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin better alternate to phpmyadmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
I'm going to highlight some of the changes in the release in a thread.
First of all, #Funkwhale Naomi includes three new exciting features:
- Storing displaying licensing information about uploaded tracks
- Embedding tracks and albums on third party websites via an iframe (and oembed)
- Transcoding of audio files to support a wider range of browsers and clients
- Instance-level controls to understand and change the way your instance federates with other instances and accounts
1. Plume: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/plume_ynh
2. Writefreely: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/writefreely_ynh
3. Osada(with Articles, Wiki and long posts): https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/osada_ynh
Which is your favourite? Which features you like that is not present in other app? Which platform is ideal for blogging?
I leave these questions to be answered by our precious and enthusiastic people using #Yunohost
What is Yourls?
YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener . It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service ( a la TinyURL or bitly).
More information: https://yourls.org
Yourls for Yunohost: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/yourls_ynh
Also feel free to ping me if you want to talk about #YunoHost in general !
Your #feedback is needed to bring the app back to working state.
Please test by running the following command.
$ yunohost app install --debug https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mastodon_ynh/tree/develop