#PeerTube is federated (ActivityPub) video streaming platform using P2P (BitTorrent)
* Add video playlist support
* Add quarantine videos (auto blacklist videos on upload) feature
* Add Japanese & Nederlands & Português (Portugal) support
* Better instance's followers management
* Improve UI
* and more...
$ yunohost app upgrade peertube -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/peertube_ynh
Your daily dose of computer madness
"Funny" stuff with tar :
if you run
tar -zcvf myarchive.tar.gz *
Then the archive will contain a file called a.txt
BUT IF YOU RUN
tar -zcvf myarchive.tar.gz ./
Then the archive will contain a file called ./a.txt WHICH IS NOT THE SAME (in terms of naming) as a.txt
Allright, our new website is now up and running at https://funkwhale.audio/ 🎉 🎉 🎉
- Cute illustrations drawed by @robin
- Cleaner, mobile-first design
- More accurate and accessible explanations about the project
- A brand new #Funkwhale pod selector
- A brand new "Applications" page listing Funkwhale-compatible apps
- Internationalization-ready content, so we can translate the site in many languages!
Many thanks to testers, proof-readers, designers and everyone who helped!
We've just released #Halcyon 2.3.0 with the following changes:
- Add support for creating polls
- Add support for voting
- Add notification for finished polls
- Optimize internal counter for amount of toots
- Improve Czech translation
- Bugfix: Remove blue bars between unrelated posts in dark theme (already fixed for light theme)
- Bugfix: Full picture height is only supported for one picture per toot
You can download it from https://notabug.org/halcyon-suite/halcyon/releases
Turns out unauthorized people had access to http://outlook.com data for 3 months... Perhaps time for #selfhosting so you know who has access to your data?
Microsofts http://Outlook.com: Unbefugte hatten drei Monate lang Zugriff auf Kundendaten #Outlook https://glm.io/140664?t
Another interesting victory for #python
So, we've added the possibility to customize the login portal (and not only) in #YunoHost and people started posting screenshot of their customization, it's so cool :)
Hello everyone !
📢 🔴 URGENT 🔴
An awesome software is dying, because its #developper has not time anymore to care of it.
It's an alternative of Adobe AfterEffect : Natron (https://natrongithub.github.io/)
Please, can Mastodon community search for a C++ dev, which want to maintain it ? or search for a company which work with free software ? It's very important.
Boost very appreciated
Thanks in advance for your contribution !
Facebook plans to pass your photographs to advertisers and make users the stars of online ads, patent reveals
We are happy to announce the release of #YunoHost 3.5 \o/ ! 🎉
Many fixes and improvements as always, but one highlight in particular is the introduction of a theming mechanism for the user / SSO portal ! You can now customize its appearance (including the YunoHost logo/branding !) to make it really feel like your home !
In parallel, we are also reworking how we handle "official" apps !
Check out the release note for all the details 😘
Remember: you can self host weblate with #yunohost or using the docker image (works on your desktop too).
Is it possible to change the instance url after installation of the mastodon?
* Package updated according the latest Yunohost standards.
* Tmp folder space is checked before backing up the core files while upgrade.
Update with the following command:
$ yunohost app upgrade -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/hubzilla_ynh hubzilla